OUR FINEST WEIGHTLIFTING TRAINING GEAR IN ONE CONVENIENT PACKAGE
The ATE Challenger Weightlifting Set bundles everything you need for a competition set up into one convenient hassle-free package. This 190 kg set includes our 20 kg Competition Barbell, a set of our Weightlifting Challenger Plates which is a pair of discs ranging from 10 to 25 kg, steel plates ranging from 0.5 to 5.0 kg, along with a set of competition collars.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”9980″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” css_animation=”fadeIn”]
ATE OLYMPIC BARBELL 20KG/15KG
- Increased Strength & Finishing:
When compared to black oxide coating, hard chrome is more resistant to oxidation. The ATE Olympic Barbell 20KG/15KG or an ATE Olympic Powerlifting Barbell which have a hard chromed shaft and sleeves. The ATE Olympic barbell is 20KG, 2200mm long, with a 28mm shaft diameter, good whip, and snap ring construction while the ATE Olympic Barbell 15kg is 2010mm long with 25mm diameter. Both have a 200K PSI Tensile Strength rating and a Max Load of 2000 LBS!
- Standard Olympic Knurling:
The 1.2 mm diamond knurl is a standard knurl and allows for a comfortable grip. The knurling is not so harsh so as to hurt your hands. The 20kg olympic bar has IWF-5 knurl mark, with center knurl to help you perform a stable heavy back squat and smooth weightlifting clean and jerk motions. The 15Kg olympic bar does not have a center knurl
- High quality Bearings & Bushings:
With 10 HK needle bearings (5 per sleeve) and 2 bronze bushings in the ATE Olympic Barbell 20KG and 8 HK needle bearings (4 per sleeve) and 2 bronze bushings in the ATE Olympic Barbell 15KG, the ATE Olympic Bars are ideal for workouts that include Olympic exercises such as snatch, clean and jerk along with deadlifts, squats, and bench press. Bearings are made from high quality needle rollers that rotate inside the sleeve resulting in smooth spin.
- Warranty Information:
The ATE Olympic Barbells comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and a lifetime warranty against bending.
ATE CHALLENGER RUBBER PLATES
1) Thin profile: The ATE Challenger Rubber Bumper Plates come with a thin profile, e.g. the 25kg plate of 88mm thickness is reduced up to 80mm which means the number of plates that can be loaded on the bar is increased.
2) Improved Finish: The ATE Challenger Bumper Plates now comes with an improved finish which provides a perfect look and finish and is easy to clean.
3) Built to Drop: The ATE Challenger Rubber plates are built to absorb dropping force – even from over-head – so you can prioritise your safety while challenging personal record’s. The great design means you can drop them when necessary without worrying about injuring yourself / damaging your equipment. The plates are well constructed and durable, and they protect your platform, floors and barbells from damage.
4) Lower Bounce when dropping: Our bumper plates have a durometer hardness value of 90. It means that the plates bounce less when dropped and thus little force is transferred to the barbell resulting in low impact and damage to the brass insert in the plates. The low bounce also means more predictable barbell behaviour when dropped which allows you to workout safely in small spaces or with others.
5) Raised side flanges: The raised side flanges are designed to keep the centre brass bush insert from coming into direct contact with the ground. The bumpers only come into contact with each other on the outer flanges when loaded on the barbell or on the ATE plate stand, reducing wear and tear and helping to protect the plate’s quality.
6) Warranty Information:The ATE Challenger Rubber plates are covered by a 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not include wear and tear.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_single_image image=”9981″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” css_animation=”fadeIn”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]