OUR FINEST WEIGHTLIFTING COMPETITION GEAR IN ONE CONVENIENT PACKAGE
The ATE Olympic Weightlifting Competition Set bundles everything you need for a competition set up into one convenient hassle-free package. This 190 kg set includes our 20 kg Competition Barbell, a set of our Weightlifting Competition Plates which is a pair of discs ranging from 10 to 25 kg, change plates ranging from 0.5 to 2.0 kg, and steel plate 2.5 and 5.0 kg, along with a set of competition collars.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”10109″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” css_animation=”fadeIn”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”]
ATE OLYMPIC BARBELL 20KG/15KG
- Increased Strength & Finishing:
When compared to black oxide coating, hard chrome is more resistant to oxidation. The ATE Olympic Barbell 20KG/15KG or an ATE Olympic Powerlifting Barbell which have a hard chromed shaft and sleeves. The ATE Olympic barbell is 20KG, 2200mm long, with a 28mm shaft diameter, good whip, and snap ring construction while the ATE Olympic Barbell 15kg is 2010mm long with 25mm diameter. Both have a 200K PSI Tensile Strength rating and a Max Load of 2000 LBS!
- Standard Olympic Knurling:
The 1.2 mm diamond knurl is a standard knurl and allows for a comfortable grip. The knurling is not so harsh so as to hurt your hands. The 20kg olympic bar has IWF-5 knurl mark, with center knurl to help you perform a stable heavy back squat and smooth weightlifting clean and jerk motions. The 15Kg olympic bar does not have a center knurl
- High quality Bearings & Bushings:
With 10 HK needle bearings (5 per sleeve) and 2 bronze bushings in the ATE Olympic Barbell 20KG and 8 HK needle bearings (4 per sleeve) and 2 bronze bushings in the ATE Olympic Barbell 15KG, the ATE Olympic Bars are ideal for workouts that include Olympic exercises such as snatch, clean and jerk along with deadlifts, squats, and bench press. Bearings are made from high quality needle rollers that rotate inside the sleeve resulting in smooth spin.
- Warranty Information:
The ATE Olympic Barbells comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and a lifetime warranty against bending.
ATE COMPETITION BUMPER PLATES
1) Lower bounce when dropping: The ATE Competition Plates have a Shore A Durometer rating of 94, which provides an even bounce impact absorbing even on heavy drops, resulting in less force being applied to the barbell. The low bounce protects the barbell as well the plates from damage during drops and helps increase the equipment working life. The low bounce also means more predictable barbell behaviour when dropped which allows you to workout safely in small spaces or with others.
2) Natural Rubber: Our Natural Rubber Material Composition is a feature that distinguishes our Competition Bumper Plates from the competition. It is designed to give extraordinary qualities such as bounce impact absrob, great finish, and high durability.
3) Calibrated Weight & Zinc-plated Steel Disc Insert: Weight calibration means that plates are accurate to within +0.2% and -0.5%, as mentioned in the IWF specifications. The ATE Competition Bumper Plates include a zinc-plated steel disc insert, which is made up of two halves that are bolted together with zinc-plated steel bolts to protect the rubber from impacts. These steel discs are also designed to concentrate the weight at the center of the plate which reduces the thickness of the plates.
4) Thin Profile: Weightlifting athletes prefer the ATE Competition plates due to the fact that the ATE Competition plates helps them to out more weight on the barbell due to the thinner profile. The Standard Bumper Plates can be loaded with around 200kg Plates on a Standard Olympic Bar whereas ATE Competition Plates can be loaded with 320kg due to its thinner profile which means that you can perform greater capacity lifts to increase your PR. The ATE Competition Plates can be used for deadlifting as well and saves you money until you have the strength to lift more than 280kgs.
5) Raised Flanges: The raised side flanges are designed to keep the centre zinc-plated steel insert from coming into direct contact with the ground. The plates only come into contact with each other on the outer flanges when loaded on the barbell or on the ATE plate stand, reducing wear and tear and helping to protect the plate’s quality.
6) Improved Finish on the plates: These Bumper Plates have a gloss finish that delivers a more premium look and is easier to clean. Camera ready! The white ATE logo looks sharp and noticeable even when seen from a distance. These plates are essential for any serious weightlifter doing Olympic lifts, as well as home gyms, Cross Fit boxes, and commercial gyms.
7) Warranty Information: The ATE Competition plates are covered by a 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not include wear and tear.
Note: Rubber that is too hard has more noise, low bounce and the rubber can crack at the seams due to low quality rubber.
Remember: Plates with a durometer rating ranging from 85-95 is an ideal choice for weightlifting.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]